Why you should consider the Carbon Classic waterbed heaters 240watt?
The Carbon Classic waterbed heaters have been designed for all softside/hardside waterbed systems. Regardless of the manufacturer or waterbed brand. The ultra-flat and robust heating element can be easily and quickly installed in your waterbed.
It combines high-tech and functionality to give you a great sleep each and every night – for many nights and years to come. The waterbed heating element is gentle on the vinyl materials of your waterbed and the aesthetic thermostat integrates discreetly into the interior design of your bedroom – you won’t have to hide it behind your bed.
In your cozy waterbed oasis, men will sweat less and women will no longer suffer from cold feet. From the very first minute of getting into bed you will feel such a pleasant relaxation that you just might fall asleep much faster than you wanted to.
Energy Saving Heating:- nearly 99.9% of the electricity is converted into heat.
- Next working day Delivery Included(mainland UK).
- Setting new standards in waterbed heating.
- Silent electronic thermostat.
- * Variable power output and Thermostatically controlled temperature.
- For Traditional frame and Soft sided waterbeds.
- For all sizes of waterbeds.
- Accurate to about 1/3 of 1 degree.
- Controllable temperature scale 25º-35ºc. (77º-95ºf)
- Plug it in, and let the thermostat look after you.
- Moulded and fused 3 pin U.K. plug.
- Earthed and double insulated.
- U.K. voltage, 230v.
- 240 Watt power output*.
- Child safety lock control dial.
- Over heating protected .
- Internationally approved, passing strict European standards.
- 1 year guarantee.
- Fitting instructions.
- Heater Pad Dimensions: 11.5″ x 28″ (290 x 710mm).
Warmth is very important to us humans.
Warmth relaxes, provides a feeling of security and makes you feel good. No wonder that warmth is such an important factor for the comfort of a waterbed. However: Everybody experiences warmth differently.
This is why the temperature in Carbon Heater® heating systems can be individually adjusted to the users needs at any time. Both the controls as well as the temperature sensor in the heating element allow a deviation of +/- 0.1 °C, based on the relative temperature. It is hardly possible to be more precise and constant.
Besides, the Carbon Heater® heating elements are of large dimensions and can transmit the heat evenly to the water chamber while preserving the surrounding materials.
The “IQ Carbon” control has a temperature range from 24 ˚C to 36 ˚C and can be adjusted in 0.1 ˚C increments. The “Prestige” and “Classic” analogue controls have a temperature adjustment range from 25 ˚C to 35 ˚C and can be adjusted in 0.33 ˚C increments.
Why are the temperature steps so small? Think of summer, with a cozy 25 ˚C in the shade. Half an extra degree will make it seem too warm to you. The fine steps in the setting therefore ensure the perfect feel-good temperature.
Perfect warmth for your optimal feel-good factor!