Special Offer – Delivery Included
This is a lovely simplistic waterbed. Completely hand crafted using 100mm x 100mm slow grown timber for the bed supports. We use an old Japanese way of preserving the wood called Shou Sugi ban. This not only helps preserve the wood but also makes the wood look great as it brings out the grain in such a way that no stains or waxes ever could. It makes the wood look very old and rustic and as you run your hands over the wood you can really feel the affect of the preservation on the wood. This is the first ever water bed to be made using these techniques so be the one and only to have a hand crafted bed like this.
If you prefer we can leave the wood unburned for you and simply stain and wax the wood in the colours in the options box. The 4 inch thick wood is a natural product and has it’ very own little floors and knotts. We leave some of the floors in the wood to give it that natural rustic look. We don’t use any laminated products so expect to see a strong, natural, heavy and sturdy waterbed.
So what do I get?
Included in the price are all the following items at no extra cost :-
- A Shou Sugi Ban base including cross support beams.
- The Double Jersey zip cover set:- Luxurious 340g lofting with 220tc, a hygienic and removable zip on/off washable cover that zips (double sewn chunky zips) to the matching side walls. Made for comfort with durability. (not to mention the health benefits).
Also the waterbed mattress (your choice, from Free Flow to Extra Super Stable) with a 2 year manufacturers fault guarantee.
- The seamless safety liner with a 2 year guarantee.
- The Carbon Digital waterbed heater, adjustable variable temperature controller, 2 year guarantee.
- 1 year Premium Aqua Fusion Water Conditioner.
- An Easy-fill shower hose adaptor kit.
- 10 mtr 1/2″ garden hose.
Other features include:-
- Manufactured in England.
- A Waterbed designed to “look” like a conventional divan bed.
- Available in 5 standard U.K. sizes.
- A proper 8½” (22cm) deep water mattress to retain the legendary comfort, support and longevity given to our waterbeds.
- Easily manageable component parts enabling the bed to be quickly set up and taken apart whenever you need to.
- Compare the ultimate comfort of this Waterbed with any “normal” bed.
You can also add any Optional extras if required.
- Installation service available to mainland UK please phone for a price.
- BEDDING- This bed accepts normal fitted sheets with a deep drop. If you would like to order our specially made deep bed sheets at the same time then please click here. Also our specially made mattress protectors provide even more comfort & protection.
- TWIN MATTRESSES are also known as Dual mattresses, and this waterbed is available with them, this includes 2 separate mattresses, a thermal barrier between the mattresses, and 2 x Carbon Classic heaters, one under each mattress.
|Known as||Wide x Long x High”||(metric)|
|Double||4′6” x 6’6″ x 21”||(138 x 198 x 53cm)|
|U.K. King||5′ x 6’6″ x 21”||(152 x 198 x 53cm)|
|Queen||5′ x 7′ x 21”||(152 x 213 x 53cm)|
|U.K. Super King||6′ x 6’6″ x 21”||(183 x 198 x 53cm)|
|USA King||6′ x 7′ x 21”||(183 x 213 x 53cm)|