WHAT DO I GET?
SPECIAL OFFER DELIVERY INCLUDED – Mainland U.K. (Northern Ireland, Highlands of Scotland and Off Shore Islands may cost more)
- The Pure Cotton cover & casing:- Luxurious 340g lofting with 220tc, 100% Pure Cotton (Top and Bottom). A hygienic and removable zip on/off washable cover that zips (double sewn chunky zips) to the matching side walls. Made for comfort and durability.
- A set of 4 Medium density profiled foam shoulders.
- Your choice of mattress stability with a 2 year manufacturers fault guarantee.
- A handy “Fill from your shower kit”, universal filling and draining connectors. Fits onto your own 1/2″ garden hose. If you need a hose pipe
- Matching seamless safety liner, 2 year guarantee.
- SilverTec heater, adjustable variable temperature controller, 2 year guarantee.
- First years Premium Water Conditioner.
- Easy fitting and filling Instructions.
- Made in England.
- If you have a Hard Sided Waterbed and want to convert it to a Soft Sided Waterbed, the Aqua Mattress is perfect for you. If you already have a Soft Sided Waterbed and want to upgrade, refresh or replace the top part of it, the Aqua Mattress is ideal. In either case all you do is keep your existing pedestal and decking boards, then sit your new Aqua Mattress on top of your decking boards.
- Easy to fit and comes with assembly and filling instructions.
- A Waterbed designed to “look” like a conventional divan bed.
- Made in 5 popular standard sizes.
- A proper 8½” (22cm) deep water mattress to retain the legendary comfort, support and longevity given to our waterbeds.
- Easily manageable component parts enabling the bed to be quickly set up and taken apart, if you ever need to.
You can also add any Optional extras from the items below if required.
TWIN MATTRESSES, also known as Dual mattresses, If required the 5′ and 6′ wide bed is available with Twin water mattresses inside please add £199.95, this includes 2 separate mattresses, a thermal barrier between the mattresses, the mattress liner, and 2 x Silvertec heaters.